EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a data-driven, enterprise SaaS company that delivers the healthcare industry's leading consumer activation platform.
We are looking for people passionate about their work which can thrive and succeed. You'll be working with a co-located and distributed Scrum teams.
- Engineer working with a co-located and distributed SCRUM team
- Assist with production support in resolving escalated issues
- Conduct code reviews, develop and implement coding best practices
- Groom and plan user stories, write test cases, development, automation, fix defects, and updating documentation
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Good experience with Node.js
- Team collaboration experience
- Good written and spoken English level
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Java
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours