EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to positively impacting our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. You will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 55,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
Currently, we are looking for Java software engineer for Big data retraining.
During it you will get theoretical and practical skills and knowledge working with such technologies as Spark, Kafka, HDFS and other distributed files systems, clouds. Once you are up to speed with Big Data stack you will join your first Big Data related project and start your career journey with terabytes of data, high load systems and huge throughput.
- 2+ years' Java software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Java9+
- Expertise in Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Microservices would be a plus
- Experience in CI/CD, debugging and monitoring applications and big data jobs would be a plus
- Good knowledge of any NoSQL database
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Experience working with the following technologies and tools
- AWS Kinesis
- GCP Pub/Sub
- DynamoDB, ETL
- GCP BigQuery
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours