Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a global data, analytics, and technology company headquartered in Atlanta. It operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It blends unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
Our customer plans to expose REST APIs using microservices to perform such functions as credit file lock, freeze, fraud alert, dispute. The main objective of the project is to migrate functionality from legacy platform into a new cloud (AWS or GCP not finalized yet) microservice-based platform.
- 2+ years Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java9+
- Experience of working with microservice architecture
- Experience in API management systems, such as Apigee
- Good knowledge of Firestore or any other NoSQL database
- Understanding of Pub/Sub or any other messaging queues
- Familiarity with Encryption/Decryption
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule