EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
The typical project team composition includes Java Developers of various seniorities, a Business Analyst, a Scrum Master, and Automation QA Engineers. Optionally, a project might get support from a Solution Architect and other roles, which are required for the productive delivery of a product.
- 2+ years in Java 8 development of applications and enterprise systems
- AWS technology stack
- Hibernate / JPA
- REST services
- Expert understanding of Java core
- Familiarity with testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito or AssertJ
- Profound knowledge of build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and logging experience
- Hand-on experience in Git
- Good spoken and written English
- Spring technology stack
- CI/CD principles
- Microservice architecture
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours