Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
The typical project team composition includes Java Developers of various seniorities, a Business Analyst, a Scrum Master, and Automation QA Engineers. Optionally, a project might get support from a Solution Architect and other roles, which are required for the productive delivery of a product.
- 2+ years in Java 8 development of applications and enterprise systems
- AWS technology stack
- Hibernate / JPA
- REST services
- Expert understanding of Java core
- Familiarity with testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito or AssertJ
- Profound knowledge of build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and logging experience
- Hand-on experience in Git
- Good spoken and written English
- Spring technology stack
- CI/CD principles
- Microservice architecture
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours