EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
This is a good professional opportunity for Java developers interested in full-stack development and learning modern CMS. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is the leading digital experience management solution that helps deliver compelling content across experiences - such as web, mobile, and the Internet of Things (IoT). From a technology viewpoint, AEM is a Java framework created by Adobe. Working with AEM will give you good skills in CMS design, implementation, principles and architecture.
Project technologies and tools
- Java, JSP, JSTL
- REST, XML-RPC
- Adobe AEM/CQ (Day CQ)
- Work in Agile team
- Participate in technical design and estimation
- Communicate directly with the customer
- Write high quality code
- Perform code review
- 2+ years of practical experience in Java
- Front-end web development using jQuery
- Experience with ExtJS frameworks will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours