- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
EPAM Kharkiv office is looking for Java Engineer to join new projects in a growing account. The client is a top provider of financial software and risk solutions. The projects will be about creating cloud native applications with high level of requirements for speed, disaster recovery, security, fault tolerance. Our client is a multinational mass media and information company. It enables professionals in the financial/risk/legal/tax/accounting/media markets to make the decisions based on relevant data. The product we are creating is a platform - data lake used by finance/banking professionals.
Project technologies and tools
- Cloud technologies/tools: AWS EC2, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Glue, SNS, SQS, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora
- MySQL, Kinesis, Athena, Batch, Step Functions, Cloud Front, Code Build, Code Pipelines, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Flowable
- Main stack: Java, Spring, Elastic Search
- Containers: Docker
- Deep knowledge and 2+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Spring and Microservices
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top