EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an Java Developer to join our team in Szeged.
- Be a part of an Agile development team
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects
- Develop new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and implementation of new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer's representatives
- Leverage your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open source proprietary technology
- 2+ years of hands on Java development experience
- Strong Java EE and/or Spring knowledge
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Hands on experience in Cloud technologies is an advantage
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
- No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!