EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
If you want to change the world around you, join us.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer to make the team even stronger.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
Software Developer position in EPAM gives opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
• Banking - adopting IT landscapes to meet EU regulations and execute international treaties;
• Insurance - introducing modern systems opening new markets and extending products portfolio;
• Trade - increasing transaction handling rate, keeping high security and redundancy standards;
• Media & Entertainment - bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
• Meteorology - optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings;
• Medicine - connecting patients, physicians and laboratory experts together to better diagnose rare diseases.
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- 2-3 years of experience in designing and implementing Java-based backend applications
- Experience with Java and Spring/Spring Boot/Java EE
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Knowledge of database design and SQL including query optimization
- Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, understanding of design patterns, concepts like OOD, TDD, BDD, DDD, CI/CD
- Proficient skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, etc
- Familiarity with debugging and performance tuning along with a good understanding of deploying, maintaining and monitoring complex Java applications
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks
- Clean coding and refactoring skills with great problem solving ability
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, especially scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
- Experience with Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with other JVM languages
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry's professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O'Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted