- Brest, Belarus
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for a Java Developer for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
Our ideal candidate is not afraid of challenging tasks and wants to work under Linux in a distributed team. We have several interesting projects where we are using modern Java technologies and approaches. On most of our projects you will have good opportunities for business trips to the customer.
- Deliver new features
- Build a new microservice (REST/SOAP application)
- Deploy Spring Boot apps on Docker containers
- Investigate problems on production environment
- Linux, Java 8+
- Experience with GitHub
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Apache Camel
- Quick learning skills
- English for daily Scrums and communications with the customer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
Back to top