- Minsk, Belarus
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking an experienced, driven and self-organized professional with excellent communication skills to join 50+ people distributed team to work on a challenging project developing a leading court case management solution.
As a Java Developer, you will get a unique chance to develop an innovative case management system, which allows keeping cases moving efficiently through the court. This system provides a total court solution by integrating e-filing, case management, and public access solutions with other court applications.
The candidate is supposed to have a possibility to go on long-term business trips or to work on-site in Philadelphia, USA.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
What You'll Do
- Develop the application
- Communicate with the customer
- Participate in architectural decisions
- 2 + years of production experience
- Good communication skills
- Great English communication skills (at least Upper-Intermediate level)
- Experience with the following technologies and tools:
- Spring (Core, MVC, WebSocket, AOP, Security, Integration)
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Databases: MSSQL Server 2008-2012, Oracle 11g 2
- Other libraries/frameworks: Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, Jasper Reports, Tomcat, Backbone.js, SockJS, ActiveMQ, FreeMarker, REST, Swagger, SOAP, JUnit; Jira
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
- Assistance during relocation
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top