EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Software Developer position in EPAM gives an opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
• Finance - creating stunning charts and widgets for business users;
• Television - enable digital video broadcasting for millions of people;
• Media & Entertainment - bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
• Meteorology - optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings;
• And more...
If you want to change the world around you, join us.
- Create and deliver Java back-end and occasionally Angular front-end implementation
- Work closely with local and onsite team leads
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process
- Work closely with QA Automation engineers writing JUnit tests and end-to-end tests (data-driven tests defined in MS Excel)
- Experience with Spring Java technology stack including Java 8 stream API, REST
- Technology level:
- Java 8 - intermediate
- Spring - intermediate
- Algorithms and computational complexity - good understanding
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Team player in cross-functional team, good communicator, driven and committed
- Experience in financial modelling applications & financial algorithms or domain knowledge of & experience
- Experience in financial services/wealth management would be a good plus
- Experience with Apache JMeter is a good plus
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted