EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated In-house IT Recruiter.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working along site with our Business Development Directors and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of the human resource and recruitment strategies and will be engaged in every aspect of the partnership between us and our customers.
As a key member of the team, you will understand hiring managers' requirements. The role involves recruiting IT specialists and handling recruitment processes in terms of other vacancies. You should have a sound knowledge of the technical aspects of these positions. The role also involves extensive interviewing, assessing candidates and negotiating employment offers. For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources or sales.
- Experience of recruiting with focus on IT recruitment experience
- Good knowledge of candidate search techniques
- Familiar with using social media such as LinkedIn, Goldenline etc
- Good organizational and people skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Communicative in English (oral&written)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted