IT Project Manager
- Szeged, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team in Szeged.
- 2+ years relevant IT project management experience within software development projects (IT project experience is a must)
- Must have: Agile PM methodology knowledge and experience
- Outstanding English skills (C1)
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (oral and written), ability to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience
- Flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with short delivery timescales and changing priorities
- Ability to present complex issues and solutions to mixed audiences, where necessary resolving conflict and complexity by delivering practical agile solutions
- Ability to form and maintain key relationships of mutual trust and respect, which fosters a climate of collaboration
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
- No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top