Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
We are looking for an experienced ISIS Papyrus Forms Developer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Development, documentation and verification of document layouts which are based on our ISIS Papyrus Document Design and Formatting Architecture
- Profound AFP and PDF knowledge
- Improvement of the automatic evaluation of the unit test results
- Experience with working in Scrum Team with QA and BA colleagues
- IBM zOS Mainframe and Unix knowledge is preferable
- Experience with document management systems / CMS / CCM systems
- Knowledge of databases / database systems
- Basic knowledge in conception and analysis of (software) projects
- UML knowledge
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (preferable Java)
- Strong analytical and process-oriented thinking
- Education in information technology/mathematics
- Fluent English is a necessity
- German is nice to have
- System integration experience
- Compart DocBridgeMill
- Papyrus Object - WebRepository (to design various pay slips)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland