Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a British multinational retailing company headquartered in London, with regional offices located across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. It is the largest home improvement retailer in Europe, and the third largest in the world. It has over 1,300 stores, in ten countries across Europe with different well-known brands.
Our growing team is in Kyiv is looking for talented Android and iOS engineers to work with native apps, that have more than 50,000 active users daily. Customer is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,500 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. It operates in eight countries across Europe. They offer home improvement products and services to consumers and trade professionals who shop in their stores and via our e-commerce channels. Work process: A client puts a lot of effort to write quality and stable code. We do follow all best engineering practices, including advanced CI/CD, Unit, and UI testing. Best Agile practices are implemented and precisely followed.
- 3+ years` iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Experience working in a distributed team & direct communication with client
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours