We are looking for Software Engineers for MacOS/iOS development team.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent skills in object-oriented software development, strong networking/systems programming experience and a passion for learning new technologies.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our customer is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. The world known company is defining the future of secure mobility by making the mobile device your ID and secure access to the enterprise.
The team is working with unique unified endpoint management (UEM) platform which enables mobile productivity with high-grade security. This allows people to be productive without limits or passwords. Unleash mobile productivity by giving users secure, zero sign-on access to any service from any device, on any OS, from anywhere.
Our client is mobile-centric, zero trust security approach verifies every user, device, application, network, and threat before granting secure access to business resources.
- Design and develop MacOS/iOS Applications
- Work with server-side team on the integration of MacOS/iOS application with different services
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers
- Participate in all phases of the Application development process: from concept to end delivery and support for enterprise customers and third-party developers
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Be a self-starter and have ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- Expert in C/C++ and/or Objective-C; Swift is a plus
- Expert in iOS or iPhone or Mac OS X internals
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in API and service integration
- Experience in integration 3rd party libraries and frameworks is a plus
- Experience in networking, systems programming is a plus
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule