EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for an iOS Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As an iOS Developer, you will be building native mobile applications for Fortune 500 companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the client, as well as other teams across EPAM paying special attention to solutions' architecture and code quality.
Currently, we are building a technical solution that allows managing connections to Wi-Fi networks in more than 14 countries around the world. The application enables end-users to manage and set up home Wi-Fi router as well as to control Wi-Fi traffic and mobile Internet. The enterprise-level mobile solution we are working on is going to be used by more than 3 million customers all over the world. We are turning business requirements into innovative, beautiful and elegant mobile applications.
As part of our team, you'll participate in developing a mobile solution for our client which is the world's largest global cable company with operations in more than 30 countries. They offer innovative and enhanced video products, including revolutionary media and entertainment platforms.
We offer you a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge base and level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks. Moreover, regular business trips to Amsterdam are waiting for you!
Interested? - Read more about our mobile achievements around the world.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with iOS
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Good knowledge of Swift
- 2+ years experience in commercial development of iOS applications
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Experience with Concurrency/Multithreading in iOS
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git)
- Experience in writing code/solution documentation is a big plus
- VIPER architecture-based development experience is a big plus
- Experience with Unit Tests is a big plus (Quick, Nimble)
- Experience with reactive programming is a big plus (ReactiveSwift)
- Experience with Fastlane, configuring application for multiple environments, brands is a big plus
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events