Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who is hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Head of Adobe Practice in London to be part of this continued acceleration across Europe.
We are an Adobe Solutions Gold Partner with 70+ customer success sorties, 200+ Adobe Certified Specialists and 800+ Consultants and Engineers.
You will be responsible for driving the Adobe technical consulting landscape and working closely with our Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) leadership teams.
This position requires a strong technical consulting background with the ability to assist clients in defining their overall technology strategy, designs and delivery with a focus on leveraging Adobe product suites.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with EPAM's senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers/Technology Consultants and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
- Wear multiple hats as a director of technology, senior technical consultant, account CTO or Chief Architect, working with the delivery team in large scale complex programmes
- Lead technology consulting, architecture engagements and major transformation through execution phases and where applicable, drive internal, client and third party vendor mixed teams
- Work with EPAM's architecture teams, sales/pre-sales teams, account managers, heads of business units and EPAM competency centres, providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Support pre-sales activities by assessing Adobe opportunities, responding to RFP's, creating proposals and presentations, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close / sign new deals
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex applications in multiple business domains
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analyses that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Kick off new projects, drive initial discovery phase working with EPAM project management and clients driving prototypes and proof of concept
- Understand, define and capture the architecture of clients and identify opportunities for transformation
- Serve as internal trusted advisor, ensuring internal product management, and managing access to early release programs and product roadmaps.
- Perform partner needs assessment to identify training courses required to ramp-up on platforms and solutions.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, and the platforms required to successfully implement and extend Partner platforms
- Work with the assigned partner manager to identify, prepare and deliver product messaging to demonstrateEPAMvalue prop as a trusted systems integrator
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients' business and initiatives
- Engage clients with varying degrees of maturity at the CxO level to lead innovation and the development of strategy
- Communicating with and managing business stakeholders to understand context and set strategic direction
- Evaluating architecture options and making recommendations in the light of technical, delivery and commercial factors
- Translating business and technical requirements into coherent, consistent and complete architecture designs
- Chair and lead meetings, such as workshops, reviews and governance bodies
- Define how propositions can be implemented within the client architecture
- High achiever with a passion for success and a history of driving large scale Adobe transformation projects
- Ability to lead the Adobe capability in Europe and therefore build and enhance long lasting client relationships
- Extensiveexperience withAdobeplatforms andvarious otherdigital marketing solutions such as AEM and Magento
- Background as an Adobe Senior Technical Consultant or Senior Adobe Solution Architect involved in implementation of complex system architectures with AEM / Java based Web Content Management Systems
- Conversant in enterprise product, solution and technology strategies with the ability to convert current knowledge and skills toAdobe ecosystem
- Confident in expressing points-of-view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations up to board level where appropriate
- Able to articulating the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have
- Delivering technology strategy, roadmaps and delivery blueprints for the technology design
- Solutions selling skills and demonstrated success of communicating complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences
- Building large transactional systems with a deep understanding of the technical and operational challenges
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)