Full Stack Team Lead
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Our client is one of the largest hedge funds. The company manages investments for a wide range of institutional customers. The project is in the Trading and Portfolio Management departments in the group, which facilitates and optimizes the hedge fund's investment implementation. We take trading strategies and turn them into real-world decisions that handle everything from cash and collateral to security selection and trading cost management. Our goal is to build highly functional, beautiful, and intuitive technologies for these processes, which ultimately drive, scale, and enable our investment processes.
The team will interact with a multitude of teams from UI/UX designers to backend engineers. Each person will deeply understand product & business problems and will work on end-to-end solutions as the team builds an oversight platform for managing all of the hedge fund's trade generation activity.
We think you'll click with us if you:
• Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the "right way"
• Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
• Assume responsibilities and drive issues to resolution
• Can react to a mission-critical problem excellently, and not sacrificing quality over speed
• Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
If this sounds like you, scroll down to learn more about this position.
What You'll Do
- Develop advanced tools and collaborate with some of hedge fund's most sophisticated investors
- Operate within a dynamic team focused on full-stack development
- Work with engineers from different areas of focus
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a mastery of full-stack development
- 10+ years of professional software development experience in technical environments
- Experience with both frontend and backend engineering
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Non-typical day: you will have the opportunity to be involved in tech talks, training, prototyping, design as well as software development
- Advanced compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry's top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Back to top