EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The Customer is a provider of information for worldwide professionals in healthcare.
As part of the Team of 60+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user friendly UI.
The stream is working on a new product in existing platform - web application for getting access and browsing existing pdf documents from data storage.
- Development of new features in the product
- Participation in architecture design
- Collaboration in distributed team
- Lot of communication with Customer is expected
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET
- Experience with Web Services
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours