EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Full-Stack Java Developer.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a travel technology company. Its websites, which primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago, Venere.com, and others.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a developer to extend our customer's Fraud Analyst Tools that are primarily used as a portal by Fraud Operations agents to look up transactions that have been queued as potentially fraudulent and determine whether they should be released for consumption of inventory or blocked for additional triaging. It is an asynchronous step subsequent to the Book Order stage. Without its availability, no orders at our customer can be manually triaged by Fraud Operations.
Another core system is The Dispute Management System (DMS), a web-based application designed to enable the Chargeback Teams at our client's company and it's vendors to enter, research and track responses for disputes for all Point of Sale for the customer.
What You'll Do
- Implement UI
- Implement REST services
- Communicate with customer
- Strong D2-D4 Java developer with Web Services and Web UI experience
- Angular 2 and higher (nice to have)
- Spring MVC
- Rest Services
- English Level: A2 and higher
- REST Services - Spring MVC, Spring Core (Spring java configs), Spring Data, etc...
- UI - Angular 8, NgRx, Sass 7-1
- Mongo DB
- MS SQL Server
- Rabbit MQ
- Splunk/ AppD
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Georgia
- Community of 41,000+ industry's top professionals ready to exchange knowledge with experts from all around the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Travel and relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries and relocation support for you and your family
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a Corporate price
- Competitive salary and 5% income tax
- 5 paid days of sick leave without a medical certificate per year