- Wroclaw, Poland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you motivated to deliver frontend applications with great usability for Client Advisor Workbenches? Do you want to play the vital part in the design of our future solutions that support the company's business needs in banking? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focussed on successful deliveries?
We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having chosen a new agile mode of working with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. It is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
This is the place, where we create our day by day work environment for our Client advisors. It's a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment, this is the place where we live innovating working models and nearly everything is possible.
• A strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development
• Showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications
• A good team player
• Analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English
• Motivated and a self-reliant person
• Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Design and implement user-friendly frontend applications which integrate seamless in our internal application landscape
- Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries
- Be part of a strong team and contribute to team success
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITLAB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA, ...)
- Graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
- Fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend applications
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in a global environment
- Positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
Learn more about EPAM in Poland
Back to top