EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Fenergo Web Application Developer with Oracle Experience for our Krakow office to join a fast paced high profile multiyear application rollout, delivering substantial improvement across the Investment Bank for 'Know Your Client (KYC)' and client due diligence activities.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
The team is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the Bank Group.
You'll be a Software Engineer working with a global development team to provide adequate software solutions following standard development life-cycle processes.
- Contribute to different aspects of the application
- Delivery high quality code with a 'right first time' objective
- Participate in planning, daily stand-ups, show and tell sessions and retrospective meetings
- Challenge technical approach and call out potential requirements gaps early
- Understand and contribute to the broader Client Lifecycle Management landscape the application resides and operates within
- Ensure awareness of & adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and frameworks
- Support the Client Lifecycle Management IT Delivery Lead in implementing the department's IT strategy and other continuous improvement projects
- Experienced in application delivery. You can take ownership of issues, quick to find solutions and will find ways to continuously improve the code in order to prevent reoccurrences
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong experience developing multi-layer systems using C# .NET
- Solid experience in database design and development
- Experience with Fenergo
- Experience of responsive web design principles
- Good level of English
- Good leader willing to accept various delivery challenges
- Great communicator (you know how to speak with people at all levels)
- Team player working with a globally distributed team
- Fenergo version 8
- React.js (+Redux)
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Oracle 12c
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted