- Szeged, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an Experienced Developer to join our team in Szeged.
- Participate in a Java training with dedicated mentors and materials provided by EPAM as a full-time employee
- Be a part of an Agile development team
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects
- Develop new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and implement new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer's representatives
- Leverage your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open source proprietary technology)
- At least 3 years of hands on development experience with any programming language (like PHP, C#, C++ and so on) and willingness to participate in our Java training
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
- No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top