EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Currently we are looking for a Episerver .NET Developer colleague.
- NET stack (MVC, Web API, .NET Framework 4.5 and higher, .NET Core)
- Basic knowledge about front-end development (js, css...)
- At least 1-2 years of Episerver development and production experience
- Excellent communication skills, proactive personality
- Experience with working in agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- ElasticSearch skills are not mandatory but they may be significant since EpiServer Find is used (Elastics-based)
- ReactJS since that is the future frontend framework at the client
- Experience with working in financial services
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs