Since 1993,EPAM Systems, Inc.(NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn .
Are you a technologist at heart who understands the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements through to production? Do you know what good Engineering practices look like? Do you understand how the organisation and culture impacts the SDLC and how Do you have a passion for guiding and advising customers on how to organise and execute highly efficient organisation including SDLC? Are you trusted by customers to assess, design, plan and execute transformations at both organisational and technical levels to such an SDLC? Do you want to transform businesses, so they can benefit from next generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world? If you answered yes to most of these questions, you might be our ideal candidate!
We have an opportunity to join EPAM to lead this work and help build a local team. You would be joining our team of cross-functional experts who work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on Engineering Excellence and DevOps transformation opportunities. Our mission is to radically improve the performance of engineering organizations in these areas. We are open-minded, innovative and bold in our recommendations.
What You'll Do
- Help internal and external product engineering organizations to improve cost, quality, and time to market
- Elicit relevant information through formal and informal interview, surveys, and system data analysis
- Ideate and socialize solutions collaboratively through different workshops
- Tailor and design crisp and clear message for executive how to execute change
- Do service design and continuously improve our methodology and consulting offering
- Conduct research in your domain expertise such as engineering, operations, organization, architecture, data, and product management
- Do publications and presentations within and beyond the organization
- Participate in pre-sale and sales activities: RFP responses, meeting with executives, proposals preparation, SOW development
- Post Covid we expect this role could have up to 50% travel
- The ideal candidate:
- Likely educated to degree level, or have equivalent in-work experience
- Have 7+ years of software industry experience in one of the following function: Engineering, Infrastructure, Automation, Quality Assurance, Architecture, Data Science
- Possesses a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, the culture and organisation around that
- Is experienced with various software development agile methodologies such as SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe, etc
- Is fluent in technical engineering best practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, code review, continuous integration, trunk-based development, feature toggling, test automation, infrastructure as a code, etc
- Has practical experience of workshop execution on the director and executive level
- Is inquisitive or investigative by nature
- Has the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in German language
- Is a collaborative team player
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits