Embedded Linux Developer
- Mar’’ina Horka, Belarus
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 43,450 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Do you like challenges and high technologies? Just look through this vacancy thoroughly.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Embedded Linux Developer who will be responsible for the Linux platform and middleware.
We expect you to get ready to face the challenges of meeting up high safety and security standards and perform specific architectural approaches.
We offer you fantastic opportunity to level up your skills due to implementation of best practices and direct communication with the team of skilled Software Engineers.
What You'll Do
- Develop Linux platform and middleware
- Perform specific architectural approaches considering high security and safety standards
- Experience in Yocto Linux
- Knowledge of OOP (object-oriented programming)
- Yocto Linux
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package - medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry's top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top