We are looking for a Drupal Developer to work with globally renowned customers. One of our customers is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer. EPAM leads the projects that cover all the aspects of sites development specially created for this client.
Another customer is a large-scale media company that specializes in delivering of media content to the audience all over the world. We are engaged in different types of software products within Media channels and high-scale solutions to help our client in internal infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to join the team of motivated professionals and take part in large-scale projects.
What You'll Do
- Develop services and modules for Drupal 7\8
- Participate in plannings, meetings, stand-ups with the customer
- 2+ years of Drupal experience, including custom Drupal modules implementation
- Intermediate PHP experience
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a Linux server
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Good command of English
- Acquia certification
- Experience with CI/CD development practices
- Familiarity with Sass, Less or other CSS preprocessor
- Knowledge sharing within the community of 48,000+ industry's top professionals worldwide
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
- Free English classes with certified teachers
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Friendly team, enjoyable working environment, and flexible working schedule
- Medical & family care programs, wellness & fitness programs, corporate and social events