EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
Do you study programming at school or on your own? Are you interested in the IT field and would like to become a DevOps Engineer? Would you like to be part of one of the biggest software development companies in Hungary? Join EPAM Mentoring Program and after 4-6 months you can work on our multinational projects as a full-time Junior DevOps Engineer!
OUR TRAINING WILL COVER
• Amazon Web Services
• Cloud services
• CI /CD
• Jenkins, and so on
- Has interest in DevOps technologies
- Willing to learn
- Not scared of assisted individual work or ask for help and raise questions
- Able to communicate in English (both in verbal and written form)
- During the mentoring period you will be trained by a senior colleague at least twice a week, that can take place via skype
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledge base and training materials
- Possibility to take part in the projects of the DevOps Engineer team under the supervision of senior colleagues
- Scholarship depends on your performance
- Possible offer for a full time Junior DevOps Engineer position after the mentoring program