DevOps Engineer with Cloud
- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
ABOUT EPAM HUNGARY
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for DevOps Engineers for our Budapest office to make our team even stronger.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to develop, deploy, manage, and configure CI/CD
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across applications
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Scripting experience with Bash/Shell/Python
- Experience with Containerization such as Docker
- Experience with Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Container Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, etc
- Experience with Cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs
Back to top