DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes)
- Soacha, Colombia
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a DevOps Engineer with Kubernetes. Scroll down to learn more about the position's responsibilities and requirements.
Looking for an experienced Data DevOps Engineer with practical experience in support & development for systems running in AWS. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with DTCI (Direct-to-Consumer & International) Data Services team and helping them with support and automation.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitor and support for servers and clients
- Maintenance, support and monitor of distributed environments
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in AWS (S3, Athena)
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins and/or GitLab) and project life-cycle principles
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Kubernetes experience
- Good communication skills (interpersonal for interacting with the team, presentation skills for working with the clients)
- At least Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B1 and higher)
- Experience in using Helm charts, Docker
- Good knowledge of Python Scripting
- Familiarity with Snowflake and Elasticsearch is a plus
Back to top