- Szeged, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the 'IT Company of the Year in CEE', at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 'Employer of the Year' in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Szeged.
- Basic level of experience / met with some the following technologies: Linux, Networking, Scripting (Bash), monitoring
- Interest in the following technologies:
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Automation tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Infrastructure automations (Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
- Container technologies (Docker, LXC)
- Willingness to learn
- Not scared of assisted individual work or ask for help and raise questions
- Able to communicate in English (both in verbal and written form)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top