EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to join our training program, learn from our senior experts' team as well as professional trainers, become an expert in system administration/operation and fill a System Engineer role working in international clients' projects in a very fast growing and successful global company.
IF YOU JOIN, YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODS REQUIREMENTS
• Learning the full stage of the enterprise continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline from architecture/design through to delivery,
• Infrastructure as code, containerization, container orchestration, build automation, monitoring, cloud computing platforms, agile methodologies,
• How to provide high quality automation, fulfilling the expectations of the top industry standards,
• Learning the latest technologies and methods of industry,
• Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
- At least 3 years' working experience as system administrator or system engineer
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- English language examination (at least intermediate level)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and have a "can do" attitude
- Excellent logical and algorithmic thinking
- Ready to commit to a long-term training program as a full-time employee
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs