EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager and a Project Manager for our Georgian office to lead on-going projects and start-up engineers who are engaged in implementing new technical trends and researching the user journey on E-Commerce projects. Our main goal is to navigate our clients to make their B2B and B2C businesses more comprehensive and competitive.
• Are you able to manage the delivery within the given time, budget and scope while dealing with constant changes?
• Do you feel strong enough to work with up to 30 people in a full range of roles on your collocated team? What about 100+? 200+?
• Are you familiar with performance, security, scalability, and failover requirements for a product?
Welcome to Digital Engagement Practice - you will be working with the biggest Commerce companies in the world delivering top-notch products in Energy Management and Automation, Beverage Industry, different Supermarket chains, Telecommunications, and most known Fashion Houses.
The challenge is to work on different projects with different E-Commerce platforms like SAP Hybris, CommerceTools, as well as other commercial and non-commercial world class platforms, technologies and teams of mature specialists. Navigate the clients to successful delivery focusing them on the quality of the product, the innovative solution and quick time2market, time2learn metrics.
What You'll Do
- Manage delivery from kick-off to go-live and post-production:
- Facilitate the requirements gathering process & discovery
- Interface daily with the customer as the primary point of contact
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to the stakeholders
- Prioritize issues and resolve bottlenecks
- Improve Engineering Excellence: setting a quality pipeline and development practices
- Hold demos and train customer's engineers
- Manage releases, facilitate the UAT and Prod deployment
- Control project's budget distribution
- Manage the quality of the product and inspire the team to be responsible for the value we deliver
- Prepare the WBS and resource plans
- Establish project's management and communication plans, escalation procedures, change & risk management and Agile ceremonies
- Manage the virtual project's teams:
- Ensure a positive, collaborative work environment for the team
- Mentor and coach project team members
- Establish a governance model
- Solve people management issues
- Implement organizational best practices on the projects
- Creatively look for opportunities to develop the account, increase the success rate of the projects managed, and bring in new businesses
- 3-5 years of team/project leadership
- Experience delivering enterprise-level solutions, at least 3 fully participated and successfully delivered commercial projects
- Strong understanding of the whole product development cycle - from pre-sales to post-production support
- Ability to manage a team of 15+ people and to resolve people management questions
- Experience in setting up Dev/ QA/ BA processes on the project
- Good knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A "Can do" attitude cultivated by a self-motivated approach with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills with knowledge of Emotional Intelligence
- English level - Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher
- Strong commitment to delivering high-quality products and providing excellent service to the customer
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities - offshore and onsite teams, Account Managers, and the customer side
- Prior hands-on engineering experience
- Understanding of the Commerce domain - terminology, business flows, typical problems
- Working knowledge of SAP Hybris or any comparable commerce platform such as Commerce Tools/Ebay Magento/Oracle ATG, etc
- Understanding of environment landscapes, sizing calculation, delivering techniques
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule