- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the 'IT Company of the Year in CEE', at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 'Employer of the Year' in 2017, at European Business Awards.
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager for our Budapest office.
- Takes ownership and accountability for the output and quality produced by the EPAM team
- Single point of contact for any issues with EPAM delivery
- People manager for EPAM employees who resolves conflicts, manages staffing and rotations
- Partner with onshore program delivery manager and collaborate to make program successful
- Backs up Scrum Masters and Tech Leads when they are out of the office
- Delivery management (plan, manage, & monitor delivery schedule & milestones)
- Manage communication, collaboration and bring it all together
- Provides delivery leadership and assist team in making the right decision
- Raise the problem proactively before they become issues
- Delivery status aggregation from the EPAM agile teams
- EPAM capacity review and velocity management
- Roadblocks resolution & escalation
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management
- BS ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent
- Technology project management experience
- Leadership, Communication and influence
- Agile way of working
- Problem solver
- Ability to view bigger picture
- Experience with Full stack development
- Ability to find gray areas, and navigate vagueness
- Team player and mentor
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
- No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Back to top