EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager for our office to make the team even stronger.
The Delivery Manager is accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
If you are easily able to answer the questions below, please submit your Resume immediately:
- WHAT ARCHITECTURAL TASKS ARE/WERE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- WHAT PERFORMANCE AND SCALABILITY ISSUES HAVE YOU SOLVED?
- WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN ESTABLISHING/MAINTAINING OF CI/CD PROCESS?
- WHAT APPROACHES AND TOOLS FOR MONITORING OF APPLICATION HEALTH DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
- DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MICRO SERVICES?
If yes, please be ready to briefly describe the application and technologies used.
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Participate in new Business Development
- Deliver customer projects successfully
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM process and methodologies
- Address Customer issues during an engagement in cooperation with the Account Manager
- Make sure that the customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Identify and Manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts
- Prepare engagement timesheets and billing information
- Prepare weekly/monthly engagement reports
- Prepare estimations on time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully Implement projects; develop the project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Contribute to and manage engagement and process improvements
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Occasional mentoring of peers, including making sure that the offshore and onsite project teams undertake their duties effectively
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Senior account/engagement management experience in the domain industry as well as managing and working with offshore teams
- 5-10 years' experience working in consulting or outsourcing account/delivery management
- Strong understanding of software development; Java/MS.Net background is a must
- 5+ years' project management experience
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Strong experience in working with distributed teams on the client side
- Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong people leadership skills
- P&L Management - Nice to have
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)