- Debrecen, Hungary
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the 'IT Company of the Year in CEE', at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 'Employer of the Year' in 2017, at European Business Awards.
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager for our Debrecen office.
- Manage the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions. Engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy. Work with the business users for defining the project scope and timelines. Formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional, distributed project teams across multiple geographies, solution practices and business domains
- Drive a profitable engagement where a mid- or high-scale solution or a portfolio/eco-system of a smaller ones for the client works and brings business value; it works with minimal customer push or escalations; the solution is reliable and scalable itself (proven architecture used); the solution is delivered in time and within defined quality metrics; any post-deployment issue has one stable fix
- Be self-motivated, pro-active individual, comfortable working in fast paced environment. Be able to drive a project from concept to delivery
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management
- BS ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent
- Being a self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
- Prior experience in leading a technical team to deliver quality software implementations
- Experience in designing and implementing large distributed, scalable, reliable and highly-available solutions proven experience in architecture combined with strong OO design skills, understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle
- Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Extensive experience in managing projects with at least 10-12 month duration
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage the cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses
- Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions
- Experience in the design and implementation of continuous integration and delivery setups
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs
Back to top