- Zurich, Switzerland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As an experienced developer with hands-on architect experience, are you looking for your next exciting career move? Look no further than EPAM where we live and breathe technology.
This role will be based in Zürich with a longstanding EPAM customer, where your experience in working on analysis, design, and implementation of features will make a difference.
- As a Developer, you will focus on the continuous development of a large DB2 database, based on an Informatica platform, though developed though a bespoke in-house data-sourcing framework
- You will work in an agile and dynamic environment, collaborating with a diverse group of colleagues from around the world
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Warehouse Engineer within the financial sector
- 2+ years DB2 experience, if not another relational database such as Oracle
- Experience with DB2 utilities (e.g. reorg/runstats/load) and query optimization
- 5+ years advanced SQL (including OLAP functions, CTEs, indexing and temporary tables)
- Unix scripting experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Quality Center
- Fluent in English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland
Back to top