EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Data Software Engineer to join our team in Hungary.
Learn more about our Data Practice here .
- Implement data processing algorithms in parallel and distributed systems
- Create and manage cloud resources
- Write automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Participate on regular Scrum ceremonies with the customer
- Proficiency with Java or Python or Scala and SQL
- Experience with a few data processing technologies, e.g., Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Python libraries (Pandas/NumPy/...) data processing tools of cloud providers (EMR/Glue/Data Factory/Big Table/...)
- Relevant experience with version control and code review
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers AWS, Azure or GCP
- Linux and Bash scripting basics
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs