- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the 'IT Company of the Year in CEE', at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 'Employer of the Year' in 2017, at European Business Awards.
Currently we are looking for a Data Engineer for our ENTERPRISE ANALYTICS division to create and manage infrastructures for our analytical solutions.
- Develop and plan database structures, (data warehouses and data marts)
- Optimize data infrastructures and automated solutions
- Take responsibility for performance issues
- Manage relation between data sources and database server, design its interface
- Prepare business models (logical models, mappings, measures, dimensions and hierarchies)
- Build report structures and presentation layers
- Communicate with customers and plan/optimize databases according to clients' requirements
- Cooperate with the development team, troubleshooting if required
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Work experience in an international enterprise size/servicing company
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Experience in database related technologies (MS Stack, Power BI is an advantage)
- Experience in complex software architecture development
- Ability to describe big data stack, key players and technologies, benefits and trends conceptually to non-technical colleguaes/clients
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
Back to top