EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Data Analyst / Report Engineer (PowerBI / Tableau), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Reports\Dashboards creation using PowerBI \ Tableau
- Making QL querying
- Direct communicating with client's team
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Experience with Complex SQL query building
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours