EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for highly competent Cloud Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Switzerland.
Within this unit we are
• Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect
- Experience with at least one of the following domains: Financial Services, Insurance or Life Science
- Experience with designing Information Systems Architecture
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system: certificates for Microsoft Azure ( Azure Solutions Architect Expert ) or AWS ( Solutions Architect Professional) is mandatory, knowledge of Google Cloud, Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud is an advantage
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise Systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland