EPAM is an engineering company for engineers. We adopt a global growth strategy, thinking and acting like start-ups, working in multidisciplinary teams. EPAMers played a part in developing many of the products you love and use every day.
There are 41,150+ of us operating in 35+ countries, and we continue to grow. Right now, we are looking for a Cloud Native Engineering Manager for our brand-new Vilnius office to make the team even stronger.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on creating new Cloud Native applications and services? Do you have strong soft skills, solid stakeholder management, and technology governance experience? Do you want to transform businesses so they can operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Cloud Native Engineering Manager to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe to build Cloud Native solutions. The position is open for our brand-new Vilnius office to make the team even stronger.
What You'll Do
- Serve as an expert consultant leading Cloud Native initiative and producing relevant deliverables
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of space/markets in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients' business and initiatives
- Serve as a Cloud Native evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on Cloud Native solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
- Analyze existing application portfolios, develop a strategy for Cloud transformation governance and modernization roadmap
- Design and prototype Cloud Native solutions, create solution architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation
- Passionate and knowledgeable in cloud-native development, transformation and migration offerings across key cloud platforms, Azure, AWS and GCP
- Analytical and problem-solving thinking
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Deep expertise in solution architecture, including web services, relational and non-relational databases, front-end and/or back-end technologies
- Experience working with highly scalable, performant and mission-critical architectures
- Good exposure to Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration (CI) and automated deployment
- Cloud certifications are an additional advantage
- Proven leadership skills: promoting productivity and quality standards, motivating and inspiring teams to follow you and your ideas, maintaining morale and loyalty
- Azure, AWS, GCP
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Lithuania
- Community of 41,150+ industry's top professionals united for exchanging knowledge with experts from anywhere in the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Travel and relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries and relocation support for you and your family
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a Corporate price
- Plus 3 additional vacation days as a benefit from the company