EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud JAVA Developer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in developing cloud native applications utilizing microservices patterns and JAVA Spring based
- Experience with domain driven design
- Experienced with Spring Cloud Services
- Experienced with RabbitMQ or similar messaging technology
- Experienced with Pivotal Cloud Cache or similar technology
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Experience working in financial sector is a plus
- Practitioner of XP programming (TDD, pair programming etc.)
- Experienced with PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland