Cloud Java Developer
- Zurich, Switzerland
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud JAVA Developer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in developing cloud native applications utilizing microservices patterns and JAVA Spring based
- Experience with domain driven design
- Experienced with Spring Cloud Services
- Experienced with RabbitMQ or similar messaging technology
- Experienced with Pivotal Cloud Cache or similar technology
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Experience working in financial sector is a plus
- Practitioner of XP programming (TDD, pair programming etc.)
- Experienced with PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland
Back to top