Cloud DevOps for Google Cloud Platform
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are a global team of DevOps professionals counting approximately 350 specialists in Ukraine. We solve mission critical challenges for customers in wide business areas including retail & distribution, media & entertainment, financial services, travel & hospitality, life sciences & healthcare and others. We work with numerous customers located in Western Europe, USA, Canada, etc.
We believe that operational improvements increasingly depend on continuous innovation and delivery. Our DevOps practices extend beyond the engineering department and help you transform operations end-to-end.
Joining our team on this position you will be responsible for performing all SCM, Release and Build Management activities, change management, version control, and product component integration.
- Perform activities to baseline existing codebases and project artifacts
- Manage the maintenance, setup, and modification of continuous build environments
- Manage communication with stakeholders
- Design Build and Release Management policies and procedures that are compatible with Agile software approaches (especially SCRUM)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Systems Engineering
- Great proficiency in Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience of working with Terraform
- Deep knowledge of Linux
- Vast experience in Docker containerization
- Familiarity with Kubernetes would be a plus
- Proficiency in scripting (like Shell, Groovy, Python)
- Proven technical background in the following technologies:
- Big Data: BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow
- Kubernetes & GKE
- Istio/ Consul
- Cloud Endpoints or Apigee, Cloud Run, Cloud Function
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with SDLC lifecycle
- Deep understanding of Agile software methodologies, experience as a must
- Strong focus on business outcomes
- Being a team player
- Good command of both verbal and written English (intermediate or higher level)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
Back to top