Since 1993,EPAM Systems, Inc.(NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn .
EPAM Systems, Inc. is looking for a Cloud and DevOps Architect with proven record of designing and implementing a highly scalable, modern cloud native solutions on GCP.
As an Architect you will be part of a global EPAM GCP team and responsible for the design and development of next-generation hybrid-cloud and multi cloud solutions GCP, supervising their implementation, ensuring that the industry best practices are followed. The successful candidate will be working in a tight cooperation with GCP architecture and delivery team to ensure a successful implementation and transparent delivery of the projects. You will be working together with experts from connected practices, such as Data, ML/AI, Operational intelligence, API, etc. to ensure that your architecture design incorporates smoothly into the bigger, holistically designed solution.
- Architecture design of holistic Cloud ecosystem with a focus on Google Cloud Platform capabilities and features
- Architecture design of Production, Staging/QA, and Development infrastructures running is 24/7 environments
- Robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with business objectives
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments
- Evangelize Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- In-depth cloud professional, competent of quickly establishing connections and credibility in how to address the business needs via design and operate cloud-based architectures
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Experience in designing and implementing a data center infrastructure
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including migration factory
- Work experience with geographically distributed teams and offshore models
- Experience in Agile or PMI methodology managed projects is a nice to have skill
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Implementation experience with identity management and networking segmentation in GCP across multiple VPC networks and multiple projects
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git
- Extensive experience with DevOps techniques and processes related to cloud solutions. CI/CD tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, GCP Deployment Manager
- Broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms
- Experience in architecting and running consumer-facing applications in a hybrid, multi-cloud environment
- Experience with performance testing and tuning
- Experience with GCP based security hardening including IAM, ACL, firewall rules, data traffic encryption
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period