Since 1993,EPAM Systems, Inc.(NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn .
We are looking for experienced Business Consultants to join our growing Organizational Change Management capability in the UK / EMEA.
As a Business Consultant in Organizational Change Management, you will participate in end-to-end change management programs to help clients transform their business and to recognize the greatest value from technology-driven initiatives, very often initiated by EPAM's world-class software engineering and product development teams.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are motivated in delivering results relentlessly. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the momentum that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
In this role you can join our talented OCM Practice supporting a diverse customer portfolio across UK AND EMEA regions. Due to significant customer demand and recent successful opportunities secured we are seeking TWO additional experienced Business/Management Consultants to join the UK team.
With ambitious plans to significantly grow our OCM Practice alongside our wider Business Consulting, Strategy & Advisory functions in the coming years, you can work in collaboration with industry leading delivery teams to lead, develop & deliver Change Management engagements end to end, growing your portfolio whilst playing a key role in developing our UK/EMEA capability ensuring its aligned to our global OCM Competency.
If you are an entrepreneurial and passionate Change specialist who is ready for the next challenge in your career, working on important digital transformation engagements we can off you the opportunity to fast track your career within our high growth team.
What You'll Do
- Identify and support internal OCM capability growth agenda whilst actively contributing to key OCM accounts
- Help with the continued efforts to enhance the OCM brand across UK and EMEA regions
- Develop and implement end-to-end change management programs, including articulation of the case for change and the necessary interventions to deliver client value
- Create detailed change impact assessments and stakeholder analyses
- Design and implement holistic communication plans, readiness assessments, and end user training plans
- Build high-quality L&D materials, lead trainings sessions
- Monitor adoption effectiveness
- Ability to communicate and connect with stakeholders across all levels of the organization, tailoring messaging accordingly clearly, concisely, and confidently
- Demonstrable Management Consulting experience in leading and delivering change management programmes across the entire change management lifecycle (change diagnostics, change management strategy, engagement, communications, training, and adoption) serving in a consulting environment
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives concurrently such as delivery, proposals, pitches, capability development and accurately in a dynamic environment
- Strong change management analysis, design, facilitation, and execution skills in large scale systems implementations (e.g., DAM, Sitecore, ERP) and on data & analytics programmes
- Possess a 'sales' mindset, with the tenacity to help grow the OCM capability and
- Deep expertise in Change Management and Target Operating Model Design principals
- A pro-active self-starter who can build effective and credible relationships internally at all levels of the organization to showcase the value of OCM and deliver great client value
- Outstanding oral, written, and relationship building skills, with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to travel to clients as needed
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period