Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The clientisaglobalhealthcare ISV andone of the topElectronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They havea multi-year program toreimagine andre-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworksdeployedon AWS cloud.
- Requirements elicitation through constant collaboration with client's stakeholders
- Document requirements using User Stories
- Product backlog management
- Maintain knowledge base
- Work closely with the stakeholders, UX/UI designer, solution architect, SCRUM-team, to validate and confirm the requirements
- Be a part of large BA team, onboard newcomers, follow and maintain BA processes
- 3+ years' experience as a BA on IT projects
- English B2 and higher
- Advanced communication skills, which include: active listening, ability to efficiently communicate with people with different background and cultural differences, ability to ask proper questions and get information needed
- Experience in Agile framework (apparently, SCRUM)
- Requirements elicitation techniques: workshopping, document analysis, interviews
- Requirements documentation through User Stories and SRS
- Requirements management skills: tasks estimation, prioritization, planning
- Functional decomposition skills
- Experience in working with UI/UX people and prototyping
- Advanced change management skills
- Enough technical background to be able to easily cope with complex legacy back-end functionality
- Soft skills: leadership and proactivity, emotional intellect, ability to work in unstructured environment
- Be ready for travelling to the US
- Experience in working in big project team will be a plus
- Experience in healthcare domain is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours