EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Business Analyst, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer one of world fastest-growing and most innovative healthcare retailers, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Europe.
Our project is about developing a new digital platform and enhancing it with new features.
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Successfully communicate with Executive Team members to ensure that documents produced keep technology efforts aligned with company objectives
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- 2+ years of practical experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups, dataflow diagrams and carry on technical discussions with the Development team is a must
- Experience working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- UML knowledge will be a plus
- Good written and spoken English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours